Welcome to my Kindermusik space...

A place to refresh your love of music, your wonder in children, and your peace in parenting well.



Tuesday, June 14

Animal sounds extraordinaire!

One of my new favourite books is The Book of Awesome, by Neil Pasricha.  It's a book based on the author's blog about everyday kinds of awesome things...like

When the guy at the border doesn't ask any questions
or
Coming home after a long day to the smell of someone cooking dinner.

It's a smile-fest in a book binding.

So when I came across this little video today, in the spirit of everyday awesomeness I wanted to share.  It's Kindermusik homemade animal sounds in a whole new dimension!!!

http://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/girl-makes-spot-on-animal-sounds/1gloelkce?cpkey=f484b07d-019a-4cc3-bf0a-d77a7a47e1d4%7C%7C%7C

Enjoy!  I'd say we have some practising to do before our sounds can compete with this talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment