Welcome to my Kindermusik space...

A place to refresh your love of music, your wonder in children, and your peace in parenting well.



Saturday, October 9

Counting blessings

On Thanksgiving weekend, it seems appropriate to think of

things we are thankful for.

Without making it an exhaustive list, here are a few of mine...

and in no particular order : )


lilies - my favorite flower

warm fall weather

my dog sleeping by my side

children who tap my back during music play-along

dinner ready when I come home

a handy husband

extra hugs at the end of class

watching my daughter do ballet

friends who call

homemade pictures for the class bulletin board

pumpkin pie and real whipped cream

walks at night with my son

piano music
a job I LOVE and find SO meaningful

Kindermusik families who have become friends

family

God, who loves us all


Want to take the first step of starting your own list?




No comments:

Post a Comment