Welcome to my Kindermusik space...

A place to refresh your love of music, your wonder in children, and your peace in parenting well.



Tuesday, October 26

Drink lots of tea and stop talking


By all accounts this should be a lovely day. Fresh snow on the ground...my dog sleeping on the couch while I make a chocolate birthday cake for my son. All is quiet in the home and it feels like I should have a fire on. It's the middle of the afternoon, though, and I still have my pyjamas on - it's a day to be still and not teach. Yes, it's back to my semi-annual laryngitis.

In the words of Eeyore..."oh bother".

I would so much rather be back at my happy place (that's code for the classroom), but in the spirit of not sharing whatever it is I'm fighting...I'll keep myself sequestered.

Hope to see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment